At Gearing for Growth we work with businesses that want to be ahead of the game. Preparing themselves and their people to develop and lead in anticiaption of growth and change as opposed to catching up once these are underway and time is scarce, We work with successful established leaders who are doing well and want to continue to improve and perform at their peak. Who want to make a real difference to themselves, their people and their business.
"Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future"
As an established leader you will want to drive change and sustainable growth within your business and in order to do that you need to continue to develop yourself and your people.
If you want to be the best you can be and this sounds like you:-
- You are ambitious and want to growth the business effectively, with growth impacting the bottom line
- You would like an effective external sounding board
- You would like people to agree with you less and challenge you more
- You want to develop and empower your team
- You would like your team to engage full and take ownership as the busines grows
- You want to develop a highly effective senior team capable of running the business without you
If you would like Your personal development to look and feel like this:-
- Follows your agenda and learning style maximising and building on your strengths
- Focuses on business objectives and results
- Builds on your ongoing ability to anticiapte challenges and engage and encourage your team to see these and find solutions
- Supports you to be a more able and effective strategic leader
- Support you to step back and work ON the business rather than IN the business
- Supports you to increase your performance and results through your team
- Leaves you feeling prepared for future growth and challenges
CEO coaching could be the key for You
Find out More
To explore if this is the best step for yourfuture development and if working with us is right for you, call us on 07425 629816 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.